Thursday, December 31, 2009

31/12/2009*

yOz..
long time no come my blog liao...feel that it was like an empty paper...
last time i wrote my blog was my bdae...and now...it was the last day of 2009~

and now...feel that inside my brain had too many memory want to write down in my blog..
but..i was a lazy boy...lolz~

work work work...this holiday was a busy moment...no STUDY...no GAMES...and no PUAKIAO
juz 1 word...WORK...

haizz....use my life to change for money...it worth??
now i juz feel that...MONEY easy wasted...but HARD to earn...

long time no c my frens oredi...keep thinking their face in my mind when i was working...

haiz...today was the last day i worked...now...i feel that i was free...
few days to go on for open skul...my homework..HAHAHA...never think abt that...
throw far far away...

this 2 weeks i was working in my skul's hostel...OMG|" the new headmaster do wad...
waste all our money and still want to increase [xue fei]...

haiz...if nt him..i wont so busy and all days almost OT...jialat ah....
haizzz....


1st time wrote my blog in english...i noe that it had many wrong spelling words...
HAHAHA.....i juz wanted to improve my english standard... ^3^


Stop Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment